So, now it comes down to the question we proposed in the beginning. Should you repair your iPhone X after cracking the screen or scrap your phone and buy a new one? Here are some pros and cons to getting your phone repaired instead of buying a new one.
● Brand new iPhone screen with vivid colors and detailed lighting.
● Brand new battery replacement bringing your battery life back to the way it was when the phone was brand new. This will also speed up your iPhone by providing adequate power to all of the components of your phone.
● Significantly less expensive. A brand new iPhone X currently costs upwards of $1,000. A complete repair with a battery replacement will only cost a fraction of this amount, most of the time under $200.
● 90-day hassle free warranty. CrackedMyPhone offers a 90-day no hassle warranty, so you are guaranteed to get the service you expect.
● 10 years of experience repairing phones and computers. These 10 years of experience has made CrackedMyPhone a leader within the device repair industry.
● Any lost data can be retrieved so you won’t have to re-enter your contacts, settings, preferences, or apps. A new iPhone will have to be completely set up to fit your preferences. Nobody wants to have to go through that process again.
● You won’t get the unboxing experience of a new iPhone.
● No new earbuds or charging cables. However, you can always purchase these separately if you want your freshly repaired iPhone to have new accessories as well.